They like me, they really like me!

4.09.2009

The rules are as follow s:
1- Fill it out
2- Change one question with one of your own
3- Add an additional question
4- Then send it to three people
So here I go:

1. What are your current obsessions?
-planning my wedding, even though it is like 26 months away
- getting a pet ferret, they are so cute



2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
Hmm... I'm pretty lazy so I usually throw on jeans and a t-shirt and cover up with a sweat shirt. I don't really have any style so I'm kinda boring and wear a lot of the same



3. Last thing you bought for yourself?
I bought plane tickets to Florida! It was a fantastic trip with my best friend!






4.What are three things you would like to learn to do?

1)Knit



2) Give IV's (which I will learn to do soon enough

3) some patience.. I don't like waiting for things so learning some patience would be nice




5. Say something to the person who tagged you
Sara- I love and miss you so much! You are such an inspiration to me in so many ways. I hope that I can be half the competent nurse you are!

6. What is one item you could not live without?
inanimate- my engagement ring. It reminds me of the fantastic commitment I have made and of the deep love that I have for my fiance



and my french horn. I love to play (even though I don't as much as I should anymore)




7. Changed question - If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I would live somewhere in Europe. I love the culture I love the history. Its fantastic!

  • Bulleted List



8. Three things to do before you die:

1) Become a Midwife
2) Travel to Australia
3) Go on an Alaskan cruise



9. What are you reading right now?
all of my blogs. I love reading my wedding blogs and nursing blogs. I just finished the Twilight saga though. The most fantastic series of books ever!


10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Rate it out of 5 stars.
Twilight! 5 out of 5!!!



11. What's your guilty pleasure?
Vera Bradley bags and Chocolate

12. changed-What's your favorite drink?
alcoholic-Captain Morgan and coke


nonalcoholic- orange juice

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Some Chinese food.




14. Care to share some wisdom?
Work hard play hard


15. Describe one of your happiest moments?
When Christopher asked me to be his wife (sorry I know I am corney)

16. What is your favorite cheat meal or snack?
I love a good bowl of cereal any time of day



17. Why do you blog?
To blow off steam, to chronicle my life and to read everyone elses blog

No comments: