1) tell your readers 10 things about you that are true, that they might not know; and 2) tag 10 other bloggers to do the same
- I have a little sister that graduates from high school tomorrow and that scares the crap out of me because that means she is 18 now and not really that little anymore
- I have 2 best friends that I have known since we were all 5. We are now 21. That's 16 years!
- I love going to school but at the same time I don't want to go anymore. I feel like I can't really start my life until I'm all done.
- I now have 2 TATTOOS. I have also had my eyebrow pierced, my ears at also pierced, however I HATE needles! (and I want to be a nurse?!)
- I drive a red 2003 Chevy Malibu and I love her!
- I like to know that people can open up to me. I really enjoy helping people and making sure they are taken care of.
- I was born and raised in New England but I hate the snow. It makes life very difficult and I don't like the cold.
- I'll eat pretty much anything covered in chocolate
- I am an alumni of a music service sorority TBS. I have boys that are my sisters.
- I have never given blood.