They like me, they really like me!

6.05.2009

Happy Friday!

It is always exciting when Friday rolls around. That means the weekend is here! Unfortunately, I don't really get a weekend anymore. I am pretty much always working or i have a concert or 2 on the weekend which means a lot of driving!

this weekend-
  • I have to work 11-7 today and then IMMEDIATELY after work I have to drive 1.5 hours to my parents house in RI (not to mention I drove to RI Yesterday for rehearsal (there goes all my money this week on gas))
  • Tomorrow I have a concert at Faneuil Hall in Boston tomorrow. We are taking a coach bus though so I don't have to worry about driving, parking, traffic, or getting lost (which w/ my superb sense of direction will most certainly happen). Then I will drive home and relax for the remainder of the day
  • Sunday, I have to work in the morning and then I have to drive to Thompson, CT for yet ANOTHER concert and that is about a 2 hour drive from Cape Cod.
so.... Pretty much, I am in the car/bus, working, or playing a concert all weekend.. no relaxation for Haley. I am going to try to take pictures this weekend. I have this really nice new camera that Christopher bought me the night we got engaged (I refer to it as my "engagement camera") that I don't use as much as I should and I want to try to be better at taking more pictures.

AND NOW........ FOR THE FRIDAY 5!!

  1. What bugs truly freak you out? I really don't like ticks or yucky flies. Ticks especially since they are everywhere here on the Cape.
  2. Which Bugs Bunny cartoon do you remember most fondly? Anything the has the roadrunner in it, or has Elmer Fudd..I miss those days of violent cartoons w/ real cartoon characters
  3. What bugs you most about your life online? I want to be part of all these different "Communities" but I'm not.. I don't know though.. maybe nothing really bugs me about my life online...
  4. Which of your favorite websites seems often to be especially buggy?yahoo mail.. thats why I want to switch to g-mail... pluss Google is way cooler!
  5. When were you last too sick to get out of bed?*cough cough* ooo right now.. it looks like I really should go back to sleep... *cough cough*
Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: