They like me, they really like me!

6.11.2009

Friday 5 a little early

I saw these posted tonight and decided to do them becasue I have nothing else to do.
  1. What’s something you will not eat unless you also have ketchup? Hot dogs and hamburgers
  2. What’s something you will not drink unless it is served on ice cubes? nothing I hate ice
  3. What’s something you will not eat unless it is served between slices of bread? jelly.. preferably w/ peanutbutter. or mayo.. I hate mayo on anything but a turkey or chicken sandwich
  4. What’s something you will not drink unless you have a straw? milk shake
  5. What’s something else you will not eat except under very specific circumstances? carrots.. they have to be in a stir fry or in a salad where they get covered in something.

in other news- I saw Star Trek and it was FANTABULOUS!!! I loved the original Kirk and captain Picard and This movie blew my mind it was sooo good! And it was funny too!

my uterus hurts.. oh the woes of being a woman.. off to be to relax w/ my love

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I never thought about it before, but you're so right... I absolutely can't drink a milkshake without a straw! Ha!

Rebekah said...

I'm with you on #1!! I have to have ketchup for hamburgers or I just can't eat it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!