They like me, they really like me!

4.30.2010

I did It!

I am jumping in! I am going to nursing school! I got my acceptance and let me tell you, I was registered and fees paid first thing this morning. I think I'm the first one to register! I am such a nerd.

At first, when I opened my letter, I was not excited. I was still weary about actually becoming an RN. but I thought, and I cried, and did more thinking and I said- This is what I need to do. I have worked my little butt off to get here and I am going to freaking do it! I can get over the sticking people with needles. I can manage my stress and anxiety with lots of meditation and chocolate. I walk away from this I will never get the opportunity again.

now I need these:


both in pink of course!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Congratulations!

Christy said...

Congrats girl!!! I'm so glad you came to a final decision. It's definitely tough! Good luck and hope you enjoy it!

Sara said...

you know i'm proud of you! I'm proof that you CAN survive it!!!

Tamela said...

Congrats! I love the pink! I would totally have those too!

They need to make more pink office supplies!

____j said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I bet you're super stoked :)

Christine said...

Congrats Dawn! Good luck!! Its very exciting and you will get over the needles part. Its actually way better to give than to receive. LOL

Nursie In Pink said...

Congrats! I just started this quarter with prereqs. I so look forward to the acceptance letter! Love the pink steth & cuff perfect colors.