They like me, they really like me!

12.20.2009

Snowed in!



We got a lot of snow here on the Cape. Probably 8-10 inches. As a result, It was impossible for me to get into work this morning and church Mass was Canceled at the church Chris sings at on Sundays. We both get to stay home and do nothing today!! We did wrap some gifts though, and here are some pictures to prove it:




Christopher wrapping Collin's Present





Me Wrapping Savanah's Present






I guess I can't be beautiful ALL the time





Even the Cat joined in (no surprise)

4 comments:

Mara said...

We got tons of snow here in Bmore too. Jack and I decided not to hole up, and instead trudged around the city bar-hopping.

____j said...

ohhhh my goodness! I am so glad it doesn't snow in Alabama!

Haley Dawn said...

If there was a bar close by, I would have too lol

Sara said...

I love the representastion of both KKY and TBS. How loyal of you both! MERRY CHRISTMAS!