They like me, they really like me!

8.10.2009

I love my days off

I really do! I love not having any deadlines to meet, I love not having to be anywhere, and I REALLY love not having customers in my face. What I don't love is that I never have anything to do. No errands, no friends that are not working, nothing.. I would almost RATHER be at work. Heck I would rather have homework to do than nothing at all.

for some exciting news- Chris and I bought our tickets to Florida in November!. We are going to Disney for the Food and Wine Festival!!! I still need to get my park hopper pass (which im hopping my mom will get me for my Christmas gift!) and we are ready to go!

4 comments:

for the love of pictures said...

Days off from work are like little gifts. Who from? I don't know or care; I just enjoy them while they last. It does suck when you have nothing to do, but try to enjoy it anyway :) Catch up on some reading or sleep or silly daytime TV shows :)

Sara said...

don't worry the homework is coming! haha

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day off!! Sounds like a fun trip to Disney! I'm working on getting my passport for our cruise in march!

Yankee Girl said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. I just added you to my reader!

I used to have nothing to do on days off, then I started writing a book, and now it seems that I don't have any days off!