They like me, they really like me!

2.24.2010

New blog to read :)

Amy at Travel Nurse Aim contacted me and asked if I would link her blog. I LOVE reading nursing blogs so of course I said yes! I started poking around and became really fascinated with what she does. She is a traveling nurse (as you can tell by her blog title). this means she works for an agency that sends her all over the place to work at different hospitals. She essentially fills open spots that need to be filled stat.She talks about all the ins and our of travel nurisng like the BIG questions that need to be asked. She is very informative and what she deals with day to day seems to be quite interesting! She just switched to wordpress so if you want more you can find her here as well!

Enjoy! I know I will!

No comments: