They like me, they really like me!

9.29.2009

we're moving on up!

We got the official word yesterday... WE ARE MOVING!! We mailed out our first check today! This is so exciting! The best part is- We can have our cat back! I miss my furry baby so so much! now the fun begins... hehe. I have to but the paint tomorrow and hopefully do a little cleaning before I have to be in Hyannis. We need to find time to paint this week and this weekend because we are moving in Columbus day weekend.

to do list:
Buy paint
call Comcast
clean
paint
find a kitchen table and chairs
buy bathroom stuff (shower curtain, shower head.. etc.)
get a seat cover for the loveseat
pack
move our stuff in
get our cat!

so much to do and only 2 weeks to do it in :(

4 comments:

Mara said...

This is great news! I am very happy for you, your man and your kitty!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finally being able to move!!! I don't know what I would do if I had to live somewhere with out my baby dog! I am such an animal person! I bet your kitty is happy to be back with you!

Azmomo2andcounting said...

Congrats!! I love moving! I am hoping to do some myself soon! Glad you get your kitty back too!!

Sara said...

yay for moving! I want to hear all about where it is, post some pics once you guys get settled!