They like me, they really like me!

5.23.2009

I have the best finace ever!


He is still at work at Shaw's and I just sent him a text requesting the he procure me a bag of peanut butter M&M's. he sends me a text back saying the he will. That text is then followed by another one saying "you are so f'ing lucky, last one" this means that he has the LAST bag of peanut butter M&M's in the store and it bringing them home for ME. I knew I was marrying this wonderful man for a reason. <3

work was good tonight. It was not as busy as last night but it was still steady. I did really well tonight and I did not need a lot of help. I was really trying to be self sufficient so that everyone though that i was capable of the job and I didn't seem like a helpless person to my supervisors and the customers. There are still some things that I don't know how to do, like the more complicates lottery things, but for the most part I can do it all. I was even out of there on time tonight.

I was supposed to work tomorrow but I gave my shift away to my friend Andrew who needed the hours more that I did. So that mean I am getting a day (well kind of.. iIhave a concert in Blackstone MA tomorrow.. so if you are in the area I play french horn in American Band and it is a free concert so come see us!) off and I think I will wake up early and go to church with Christopher tomorrow. Iell we don't really go to church.... he sings at church and is paid for it so I like to go to listen to him sing. I am not really a believer so I don't do any of the praying (I usually sit in the back so as to not draw a lot of attnetion to my self.. I am a pro I have been to many a church service to just "listen" at this point) However, if there happens to be a good preist, rector, preacher, what have you, I do enjoy the sermon and I like to think of it more as a life lesson that a teaching of god.

1 comment:

Azmomo2andcounting said...

Shaws the best cakes! One of the many foods I miss from back east!