They like me, they really like me!

5.31.2009

goode day and babies eating corn on the cob

I had such a good day today. I had to work 7am-2pm which means I had most of the day off today. so what did I do... The family went swimming (me, chris, nephew,niece and MIL). The pool was really nice and My 4 year old nephew has been taking swimming lessons and he really enjoys being in the water. My 14 month old niece LOVED the water. she had never been in the pool before and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. I even taught her how to splash.. bad Auntie Haley (I teach her all the bad things to do like blow raspberries hehe) we then had a delicious dinner all together and my niece ate like a piggy and she ate all the corn off the cob! it was the cutest thing in the world!



my nephew and I in the car



My niece eating corn off the cob.. this was her first time ever!




No comments: